Guroo is a commercial product delivering on-line interactive resources for Functional Skills. These resources are based around a series of learning challenges primarily in modules for Ennglish, Maths, & Information Technology where a learner begins at the lowest level and progresses to the higher levels.
This will be provided to both students studying GCSE Maths & English at home, and other learners taking the functional skills courses for English, Maths, and ICT - regardless of their current capabilities; run from any number of business and domestic, or local |hired/serviced| premises. This is for up to 6 persons and utilising up to 6 laptop/tablet computers supplied by us when required.
- Identifying which response should be used from a selection of others
- Understanding how sentences are contructed and correcting those that are improper
- Substituting words for the most appropriate ones
- Reasoning passages and deducting the meanings behind them
- Understand and use simple formulae and equations involving one- or two-step operations
- Carry out calculations with numbers of any size in practical contexts, to a given number of decimal places
- Understand, use and calculate ratio and proportion, including problems involving scale
- Use, convert and calculate using metric and, where appropriate, imperial measures